Online training works best in a Windows environment.
- Browser: Web conferencing requirements (refer to Windows section)
- Internet: High-speed Internet (DSL, cable, LAN) connection
- Phone: Landline connection (to access audio)
- Drive: DVD
- Sound: Windows supported stereo sound card with speakers
- Software: Appropriate MathWorks products installed prior to course
- Browser: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox 14 or higher, or Chrome 19 or higher
- Flash plug-in – Version 10
- Sound: Windows supported stereo card with speakers
Training at Your Facility
Because our courses make extensive use of hands-on examples, PCs or workstations are required. The operating system should be consistent throughout the facility, and be supported by the latest version of MATLAB. Before the first day of the course, please install the trial software provided to you for the course. Each computer should have a CD drive or be networked for installation. An electrical outlet should be available for the instructor.
If you have questions or concerns about these requirements, please note them when requesting training. MathWorks will work with you to accommodate your needs without affecting the quality of the course.
The following equipment should be available for attendees:
- PCs or workstations
- Consistent operating system that supports the latest version of MATLAB
- DVD drive
- Trial MathWorks software provided for the course installed
The following equipment should be available for the instructor:
- Electrical outlet
- A computer projector with a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 and lumens of 2000 or greater (If a projector is not available, MathWorks can supply one at no additional cost.)
Some features require the use of a C compiler. See the list of supported compilers.