Careers at MathWorks
The Release Engineer Intern will work with the team responsible for building and releasing the MATLAB and Simulink product family on schedule. You will help the Release Engineering team maintain the integrity of the code in the revision control system, and manage the automated build and test system by debugging and resolving build and test issues.
The intern will learn many aspects of the Software Development Process that are directly applicable to any career in software engineering. The intern will gain in depth knowledge of:
• Working towards a MS in Computer Science or Engineering
• MATLAB and/or Simulink experience
• Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and analytical skills.
• Excellent coordination, planning, and written and verbal communication skills.
• Desire and ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
• Familiar with object-oriented programming languages (C++ / Java).
• Experience with an automated build system.
• Experience with a source control management system, such as CVS and/or Perforce.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 2800 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.